Monday, April 23, 2007

pictures

NO, I'm not posting more pictures but telling the tale of getting kids pictures taken. We went down to good ole JCP today for Colby's 2 year old and Sadie's 3 mo. pictures. We had the first appt. of the morning at 10:00am. The kids actually did a remarkably good job. No fits and even some smiles. Of course Colby was wiggly and Sadie only lasted a few minutes on the photograpers table but I am very happy with the kids (and the pictures for that matter). That said....I did not get out of there until 11:50...yes, that's right 11:50. Almost 2 full hours. Is that not insane??? That was mostly all wait time AFTER we took the pictures. They are all "digital" now (whoopty-doo) and they want to do all these enhancements and crap to the pictures before you can see them. That took 30 minutes. Crazy....while I am trying to maintain my 3 children in their little waiting room. Nightmare. And then trying to select the pictures while bouncing Sadie and watching Colby (well actually not wathing him) out of the corner of my eye. To end it all as I am struggling to get my stroller out the door a woman says, "Ma'am, your son is in running in the street." And lo and behold there was Colby standing in the middle of the street while I was tugging on my stroller which was now stuck in the door. Lovely, just lovely.
The pictures will be done in 10 days or so and I'll post or email some them. Sadie's really turned out cute.

2 comments:

jess said...

don't you just hate picture day? I think it is a necessary evil. By the way, got the info on Mandy, yipee!!

Day Family Blog said...

I can't believe how bad JCP's is at getting you in and out. Brad tried to do a consulting help with the one in Orem to help them be more efficient, but they didn't want to pay him for his advice. Anyways the one here in Logan was quite a bit faster, but I really think that it is stupid that they have to be with you when you look at your pictures. When Brad mentioned that they said it was because people had broken the mouses before...give me a break, it would make for a lot happier customers even if they had to replace the mouse!