Thursday, July 9, 2015

Patriotic Program and Mother's Day

I think I'm giving up on this blog being "in order" for the time being. I'm just throwing together the posts as they come to me...I can rearrange them chronologically later, right?


Near the end of April, Sadie's 2nd grade class put on a Patriotic Program for the parents. It was so well done. They all had a speaking part and sang about 10 Patriotic songs. They even learned all the words to the Preamble of the Constitution. I was impressed.




 Singing her heart out

 Giving her memorized part


*       *        *


Mother's Day was a lovely day spent with my family. Eric and the kids cooked me an amazing breakfast and dinner. Honestly, any meal that I don't have to cook is amazing...but this really was fantastic.


My girls gave me a mani/pedi spa party. Look at our fancy nails!


Then Renae did an impromptu group/selfie Photo Shoot. There were dozens of pictures. But these were two that I thought turned out cute. Quite the artistic Selfie shooter, eh?



No comments: