Friday, September 12, 2008

Nice weather

Okay, so I won't go so far as to say that nice weather has arrived...but we had a hint of it the last few mornings. Usually when I am at the bus stop with the kids it is hot and we are all sweating by the time the bus gets there (this is at 8:30 in the morning, mind you). But today and yesterday it was actually pleasant. It makes me so happy. I know we still have a lot of 90+ days to weather through but I'll be happy if just the mornings are nice again. Maybe then I can get myself to start wallking again or taking the kids to the park or just sitting outdoors watching the kids play. We are opposite from the rest of the world -- we don't do those things in the summer but we do them from Oct - March instead. :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am lovin our weather right now...but come December I'm gonna want to come visit!!

Day Family Blog said...

If you end up living here you may miss the best weather part of both areas. But our kids would love playing in the snow together and you would come up understand the importance of hot chocolate. Glad you have relief in site.

jeannie said...

Hey hey! I am totally going to be bummed when winter hits here. I may sneak off and live in Tucson again for the winter! I miss it but I'm loving it here too....so what to do!
I miss all you Tucson buddies!!

here's my family blog: fiveincredibles.blogspot.com

thanks for signing up for my giveaway!!

Rachael said...

Sounds like you're getting a better deal than us since you can go outside for 6 months out of the year. I'm such a wimp about heat and cold that we pretty much only play out side for 2 months in spring and 2 months in fall. But we are in that nice time right now thankfully.