Sunday, September 7, 2008

What do you say?

The drama queen and writer in me usually has a lot to say and an attempt at a funny or creative way to say it. But I draw blanks here. Many of you already know, but it is now official. Eric's company will be closing down. If all goes well, Eric's job should be around for a couple months still. We are sending out resumes both locally and out of state. That's all I can say...if I go on, I will burst into tears and I'm not ready for that...yet. (sorry, that was a bit dramatic, but true)

6 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

There's really no way to make that sort of thing "creative" or "funny", so don't worry. Sounds stressful, but exciting at the same time. You never know what's in store for you and your family. All we've been promised is that with a lot of faith and diligence, whatever comes our way will be for our own good...and in the end, we'll eventually realize and appreciate that fact! Chin up!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Good luck with everything. you guys will be in our prayers, I am sure everything will work out for the best.

Kristen said...

The good news: 1) you're married to a wonderfully smart, talented guy who's gonna make it work. (sorry,not trying to have a non-funny pun there.) 2) you guys are good people, doing good things-you'll be blessed!

Good luck-I know you guys will find something and you'll be guided in your search.

Wendy said...

You don't need to apologize for not being witty about something that difficult. I say have a good cry or two or three.
I've found when something like this happens the outcome usually takes us to a better place with opportunities we weren't necessarily looking for, or expecting. The Lord has a way of getting us where he needs us. The trip getting there is usually not fun, but worth it in the end. Good luck, you'll be in our prayers.

jenny said...

so sorry. this blasted economy! we hope the job search goes well & hope you guys find something here :) love your new blog header.

Miranda said...

I'm praying for your sweet family.-stick in there, good things will happen.