Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Pictures

I know Sadie's birthday was almost 3 months ago. But it has taken me that long to get the pictures off my camera and onto the computer. I just wanted to share a couple of them that crack me up.

This just goes to show that money does not buy happiness.
This is a hand-me-down purse that Renae didn't want anymore
so she gave it to Sadie for her birthday. Sadie is thrilled.
More rapture and joy over the simple purse.
This one makes me laugh out loud. Her feet are in the air she is so excited!
Love & hugs for the cat from Grandma Linda.

When she got this Princess cup from Grannie she held it up and said,
"My Precious" (and she sounded like Golem from Lord of the Rings -- FREAKY!!)
Who taught her that???
And the Princess Cake. This girl sure is easy to please.

7 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Wow! Who would've guessed that a little Princess cup could have that much power? "My precious..." and golem voice...seriously? That's too funny! What a cute girl!

Rochelle Brunson said...

That second picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen. What a funny girl.

jess said...

so adorable! That is some pure joy right there. :)

Rachael said...

Sadie's expressions are so over-the top! She is such a drama queen, and so adorable when she's happy.

Wendy said...

Her face says it all!! Happy Birthday!

Trisha said...

CUTE! I cant believe how much her and colby look alike now.

Grannie said...

Sorry I didn't comment when I saw these pictures last month! But looking at them now, it makes me miss Sadie and all the kids so much. That girl is full of life from her head to toes! We had a great week didn't we! I can't believe it's all over. Thanks for spending your hard earned money and time to come all the way to Tucson! XO