Just noticed that I hadn't posted any pictures in ages.
Just wanted to share some pictures of our winter in Rexburg.
Aren't these the weirdest icicles you've ever seen! This is on the edge of our house.
Eric and Renae sledding down "College Hill"
I'm taking a turn on the sled. Look out below!
Yep, that's me going over a jump. I caught some serious air.
Sadie, Colby & Mason on a "two-horse open sleigh" at Snow Fest.
The snow accumulation in our front yard (late February).
Finally a little bit of sun shine and the kids were out soaking it in.
Lawn chairs on snowbanks...not a sight you see every day :)
I just liked the irony in this picture.
The kids had been riding their scooters all day.
But the snow is still higher than the handle bars on the scooters. Funny.
4 comments:
All our snow is gone! Ahhh Hahhh!! Now it's raining mud. I might want the snow back. Love the pics!
What a change from the sunny AZ weather you're all used too! But I bet your kids have enjoyed all the outside snow activities.
Those are some great pictures. Did you really catch air on that jump, your face is priceless :) BTW check out your new background, sorry I did it 3 days before easter, forgive me please. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Wow, I don't know how I missed this blog entry! I don't remember the snow pictures anyway. I absolutely cannot believe how deep the snow was...I never saw anything like that in all my years growing up in Utah! Glad it's all melted now. That should have soaked in and be enough water for the whole summer!
Post a Comment