Monday, December 13, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Just two things my kids said that made me smile.

The first time I used the word "Nativity" this season,
Colby said, "What is a Naked Activity?"

This is a direct quote from Sadie (I immediately wrote it down so I wouldn't forget).
One morning a few weeks ago I found her lying in the middle of the hallway just staring up at the ceiling. When I asked her what she was doing, this is what she said,
"When it's morning, I like to lay on my back and look at the sun and wonder why it changes weather."
Nothing hilarious about that, just a bit deep for a 3 year old. I like to wonder why it changes weather too! And when will we ever see the sun again?

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Why are your kids asking about Naked Activities is my question! That is hilarious!

Wendy said...

Sounds like you need costumes when you all act out the nativity. Don't let anyone in Rexburg tell you differently!