So I am currently using BlogLovin' as my replacement for Google Reader to help me follow and track blogs. It is okay. I'm still not lovin' it yet, but its getting the job done. What are your experiences with any of the blog tracking sites?
So I've been trying to "catch up" on my blog. I'm methodically working my way -- one post at a time -- through our little summer adventures. We haven't taken any big trips this summer, but we have packed in lots of little weekenders and reunions. I'm post dating the blog posts to when they really occurred -- but it looks like BlogLovin' is not reporting them because of this. I think it only posts things that happened in the past week or something? Or does it just not give ME updates, because it is my blog? Or am I doing something wrong. Who knows?!? But if you care to see the updates, just scroll through my blog (I just finished May and am starting on June.) But really, this is mostly for me to have in my "Family History" of what we did and how my kids looked and acted during this moment in time. As I'm playing catch-up, I'm feeling like it is nearly time to print another Blog Book. I did one in 2010 for the previous 3 years, so I think it is about time to do another one. My kids LOVE sitting down and reading the Blog Book. So to me, that's what this is all about...preserving and sharing those memories with my children.
Okay, enough rambling...on with the show.
1 comment:
Flip-Flops. I love them! I love getting your updates. I sure hope you get the google reader replacement worked out.
Post a Comment