Trimming the Tree . . .
Mason experimenting with some close up photography
Stockings were hung by the Chimney with Care . . .
and Stockings even Decked the Hall . . .
This is a new Advent Calendar I made for us this year. Each stocking has an activity that we do that day. It turned out adorable, if I do say so myself. It was fun to check the stocking each day to see what fun thing we had in store. (Idea credit goes to Debbie)
Making the Snowflakes . . .
A messy business...but they had a good time doing it.
Holiday Story Time . . .
The title of Sadie's book is Sadie and the Snowman. Fun!
Church Christmas Party . . .
Renae was the Angel in the Nativity Reenactment
Snow and More Snow . . .
We will definitely have a White Christmas...it is beautiful, but can be a pain.
EVERY day before Colby and Sadie leave for school they begin the extra dressing process: first snow pants, then snow boots, followed by the big coat, and last gloves (they usually skip the scarves and hats). It is quite the ordeal, but they can do it by themselves (thankfully) and they don't complain a bit.Making Gingerbread Houses . . .
Actually they are Rice Krispy Treat and Graham Cracker houses...but with all that candy, who cares?
Can you say SUGAR RUSH????






1 comment:
OK, I'm a lame mom. I just don't do cool stuff like this. Can you send me a link or list of the sock ideas so I can be more fun mext year.
Post a Comment