Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were both REALLY laid back this year. No one was coming over and we weren't going anywhere -- which was a first for us. So we didn't bother to get dressed (either day)!!! I was afraid we would be lonely, but it was nice. It was a truly free day for everyone. I can't even remember what we ate, but I know I got some reading done and much needed relaxing in after our hectic December. (p.s. I know I'm a dork, but I love that we are matchy-matchy in ALL these pictures!)
CHRISTMAS EVE

Eric and the kids (and I think I may have found one piece) worked on a puzzle off and on for those 2 days. That is one of Eric's favorite "down time" things to do.
CHRISTMAS DAY
The kids were up bright and early (as usual). Every year I try to push for a later opening time...like 7 or 8, but I am overruled. 6:30 was the best compromise I could get. I'm pretty sure they were up at 5 or 6, but they waited patiently in their rooms until 6:30 and then they came and woke us up. Oh well, I love that they are super excited for Christmas still.
Mason does NOT like having his picture taken anymore...teenagers!! His gifts were all techie gear or scouting stuff. He is too grown up for toys. Sigh.
Colby got a few Lego sets (which he loved) but he was also really excited about even the littlest things like this Teddy Bear that he saw me buy after Christmas last year and had been asking about for months. He is lucky that I even found it...I often buy things ahead and then hide them and can't find them again!
Renae's favorite gift was her Maxi skirt. Now she can look like the older girls at church. She is growing up fast...but she still loves playing Lego Friends and Pet Shops with Sadie. It keeps her young!
Eric was happy to have his Chocolate Supply replenished! He likes it dark.
MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Camerons
....one last time...in their Christmas Jammies!!!


2 comments:
Great post. love all these pics, especially the matching PJ's!
Love the matching PJ's, and there is nothing better than a relaxing stay in your jammies day on Christmas!!!
Post a Comment