Monday, August 6, 2007

Javelina Sighting

I looked out the window and what did I see???? Two Javelina looking at me! I took these pictures this morning from Mason's bedroom window. They aren't very clear because of our dark sun-blocking shades. But I think you get the idea. Cool and a bit startling.

2 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Wow I have never seen one in the "city" or in the day. A tad bit scary cuz aren't they aggressive? I've been in Utah too long because I thought you were saying you saw a javelin, you know from track and field. It wasn't until I saw the picture that I went DUH. Sad.

Heather C. said...

LOL!!! Funny. Yes a Javelina -- pronounced "Have-a-leen-a" you really have been out of AZ too long. And yes they are aggressive and mean (so I've heard) so we stayed inside but scary that they are roaming the neighborhood. Since our house isn't on the edge of the desert or anything, they had to meander down the street quite a ways to get to us.