LEFT: Oh, I spotted Mommy!! Oh no, it has been 5 whole seconds since she last held me.
RIGHT: Here I come. Fast as I can go. Don't move Mommy.
BELOW: I climbed YOU! Now I've got you and you'll have to pick me up or never move from this spot!

This is just one of my favorites. She just looks cute!

And this is Sadie watching "Super Why". I tried taking a bunch of pictures of her that morning and she never once took her eyes off the TV. This is her favorite show. It is actually the only show she pays any attention to. It just mesmorizes her. And she actually dances at the end when the characters dance. If you've seen the show you know what I'm talking about "Hip Hip Hooray, The Super Readers Saved the Day!" -- I actually love this show too. Don't get me started on how it is the best show out there because it appeals to all my kids age 10 months to 7 years and even ME!!



3 comments:
such cute-ness! More CamFam stories please! Sadie looks very squishable, and so very far away from wearing ponytails :(
Sadie is totally cute, but I have to admit that when I look at her I mostly get excited to think that her clothes will some day be mine. I am so greedy.
what a cutie heather!!!!! Emma is a mamma's girl too. It cracks me up when we are in a public place and John is holding her and she cries because she can see me. (She's fine with him if I am not around) But the minute she is in my arms she is content? My boys weren't that way so I guess I'll enjoy it.
Post a Comment