
This is the "Doll Cake" that I made for Sadie. It isn't perfect, but it turned out pretty well, all things considered. It sure seems shorter than the pictures made it look, but I think I get an A for effort. And it tasted yummy, so I guess that is what really counts. Sadie just wanted to get her hands on that cake so bad. Cute.

And since I am here -- posting a blog -- which I so rarely do, I wanted to include a few other Sadie moments. She is our new little trouble maker. She is walking now and she loves to get into everything. Here she is hiding in the cupboard and getting all the video tapes off the shelf AND opening them all. What fun! Can't you just see the guilt in her face?

3 comments:
Heather she is so cute!!! I kind of like the age when they are into everything but to little to know better. It makes me smile. Until there is a huge mess I have to clean up. Kudos to you on the cake....that looked tricky but turned out so nice.
So was there a box that told you how to make the doll? It was really cute and I may have to steal the idea because I know Camille would love it. I remember that getting into everything phase, well probably because I still feel like Camille is in it, what will I do with 2 mess makers,what do you do with 4?
What do I do??? I live in a mess :)
No we have regular (and frequent) "Family Clean Up times" but I have 2 big helpers not just 2little mess makers. So that makes a big difference. Mason vacuums and takes out trash and such. Renae loves doing mirrors, organizing videos and putting away utensils out of the dish washer.
But don't be fooled -- we do live amidst clutter and mess much of the time. Such is life!!!
Post a Comment