We went to Disneyland over Rodeo Break (a holiday unique to Tucson). The weather was rainy -- but not too cold. In Eric's opinion the rain is perfect because it keeps the lines down. And so it did.
We had a lovely time all in all, but Mason was sick (in varying degrees) for most of the time. We all got caught up in the fun, but you can see it in a lot of the pictures that he is just feeling crumby.

This is what the Cameron kids do at rest stops -- and let me tell you, I think we stopped at all of them between Tucson and Anaheim (at least it felt that way!)
Ready for the rain!! It was wet, but we were well prepared and no one ever complained of being soggy or cold. Of course we have plenty of practice we are 4 for 4 on rainy Disney trips.
This is us leaving our hotel room in the morning. We were SO near the park. It was wonderful.
Renae & Sadie playing around at the Princess Faire. 
I know this shot of Sadie is blurry but it was because she was going crazy and would not hold still. This was one of the few times she was allowed to run around outside the stroller and she went biserk! I must have taken 5-7 pictures and they all were nothing but a blur.....


I'll end with this classic photo -- the Dumbo ride. Because of the rain, it wasn't an ideal photo taking trip, so I am somewhat disappointed with what I have to show for it. But here is the link to the web photo book and you can check out the rest. Eric (a.k.a. Disneyland freak) took lots of "scenery" pictures -- enjoy!
![]() |
| Disneyland 08 |

2 comments:
so cute! I love the raincoats picture. No vomiting pics though???
Your trip looks like it was tons of fun!!!
Post a Comment