I did it! I had laser eye surgery yesterday. It went well. The procedure was a bit "freaky" but not painful. It is amazing to have good vision without wearing contacts or glasses (something I haven't experienced since 4th grade).
All in all, things are good, not perfect (yet) but so much better than before. My eyes feel a bit dry and I see annoying halos and starbursts around lights or even white things like Sadie's white shirt today-- but I'm told that should go away in a few days. I have a small wrinkle in the cornea flap on my right eye, but the Dr. said that should go away on its own too. If it doesn't they will have to "lift it and re-attach it again" but I'm crossing my fingers it resolves on its own.
3 comments:
yay! I'm glad everything went well. I hope its even better in a few days.
I am super jealous....I want to have mine done!!! Hope it all heals up the way it should!
Congrats-you're so brave. You'll have to keep us posted on your progress. Good luck!
Post a Comment