
I would have to say that I was mostly annoyed by the beast: the time, the money, the space in my garage. But Eric and the kids thought the world of that thing.
Eric made a huge sacrifice by selling it "for the good of the family finances" and it truly broke his heart to let the thing go. He had plans to pass the Blazer on to Mason someday -- you see he had rebuilt that thing piece by piece with his own blood & sweat.
For all the times that I wanted to light that thing on fire or push it off a cliff....I was surprised at how sad I felt to see it go. It really was part of the family.
Good times..................
Good times.
Farewell "Old Iron" -- we will miss you.
4 comments:
looks like some fun times were had in that monster....how did he get it out of that muddy river?
Wow I can't even believe it! That was a very poetic entry. I love how you compared it to a mistress, 5th child, and the fun uncle. So now both the cars will be in the garage? Funny how I almost felt sad that you got rid of it too even though I don't give a care, I mean I care about your issues, whatever I need to go to bed. See ya in 2 or 3 days.
Awesome descriptions! I can't believe it sold so quickly. Did you have a moment of silence for the dearly departed?
I didn't even know you guys had that truck! Apparently you were pregnant or had a new born the year I lived by you guys-not much time for 4 wheeling, I imagine!
How's the LASIK treating you?
Post a Comment