Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blogging Blahs

I wish I was a wonderful blogger like so many of you. It's not that I don't have tons of things to blog about: Mason's baptism, Colby's & Mason's birthdays, Easter, surgery updates, etc, etc. And it isn't that I have no pictures. I just downloaded 142 pictures off my camera. But fitting it into my schedule just feels impossible somehow. I love reading all your blogs but can't seem to do mine. Also, I am frustrated about how stinkin' cute your blogs are and I can't seem to figure out how to do anything cute or fun with mine. The small little updates on mine (the lilypie counters and the slide show) are additions because my sister did it for me when she was in Tucson. Okay, enough whining. Sorry. That is now what I came here to do.

I came here to vow to myself that before the week is out (or maybe the NEXT week) how about BEFORE Mother's Day I will add lots of posts and all my fun pictures. Okay?

And I wanted to give an eye surgery update. Things are looking wonderful! I have little to no halo problems and if I do still have them, I don't even notice it. The dry eyes are only a problem at night but the rest of the time it is fantastic. I'm so glad I did it.

More soon!

2 comments:

jess said...

oh please.
Refresh your memory of my blog that has no cute-ness/sidebars/links, etc. You are doing an awesome job.
Though I wouldn't complain about more entries!

Wendy said...

I think you blog looks fine!!! No one cares about anything except for what you write. I am clueless about how to make cute backgrounds myself. If you want to spend $8.00 you can buy a premade template here http://shabbycreations.blogspot.com/....this This is where I got mine from (i know rip off) but I am challenged when it comes to figuring stuff like that out.