Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Picture NOT-Perfect

When I sent out my Christmas cards/pictures this past year, I got a few comments to the effect: "How did you get all the kids looking at the camera?" or "How did you get everyone to smile so nice?" -- well it was a lot of luck and a little digital photoshop magic (thanks Ismael).

I guess lightening never strikes twice -- to prove my point I thought I should include ALL my Easter Sunday attempts at the "Perfect Picture." The girls had new matching dresses, the boys were in Sunday best. What could go wrong??? You will see there is not a single picture that has even all of them looking at the camera let alone smiling. Ahhhhh, the joys.

Rather than post all the Easter Sunday pictures here, I put them on the revolving slide show that is on the lower right side of my blog. Enjoy the frustration and silliness. To see them larger and slower just click on the black 'View All Images' button.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

there is no such thing as a perfect picture with four kids....until they are all 8+, I am sure!!! They turned out cute and you will always remember what pills they were at that age. They tell me someday we'll look back and wish we could go back. Can't wait for that day.

Day Family Blog said...

What a bummer. At least there are some in which they are individually cute. It might make for a fun scrapbook page in all reality. You know I really think you should pay me to scrapbook for you. I wouldn't ask for too much money. By the way I think Camille is giving up her naps, she will stay in her room and sing for hours, what can you do?

Rochelle Brunson said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for checking out our blog. We actually have met briefly at Kenny's wedding. I enjoyed reading through your blog, and look forward to learning more about your family.
Rochelle