
Here is a picture of the whole family right before the service began. I would like to draw attention to certain members of the family. Note how Renae is holding her dress up with her hands poised just perfectly like Cinderella stepping into a carriage. And note how Colby is trying to rip off his tie and squirm his way out of the photo and Eric is able to hold him tight and still smile nicely. Ahhhhh, family photos.Since I was here -- I thought I'd throw in 2 pictures of the Birthday boys too.
Colby blowing out his cupcake-cake. He turned 3 on April 22. He didn't have an official party but I was able to turn our Relief Society lunch bunch into what he believes was a birthday party for him -- just by bringing cupcakes as my contribution to the lunch. Sneaky mommy!
Mason posing with his Star Wars cake. It isn't nearly as elaborate as I had envisioned -- but reality struck and this is what we had on hand. Mason had a little after-baptism party for family and old-friends and then he had a few friends over for a Star Wars party on Friday night. He turned 8 on April 26th. How can I have an 8 year old already????
3 comments:
Congrats on the baptism, that is so weird to think you have and 8 year old!!! I love the family pic...you'' look back someday and say yup, that's what it was like!
I think that your family picture looks great and it has a lot of "character" to it. Someday Renae and even Colby will be "normal" ;) and you will look back and laugh at all they did. At least that is the pep talk that I give to myself fairly frequently. I think that this is the first time in a long time that we didn't talk on the phone during the week. I have just felt stressed lately, so I guess I should talk it out, even though there is no specific stress. Talk to you soon.
what a cute little family. I like it when a picture captures the true moment, princess dress and all
Post a Comment