Here is a collection (well actually they have nothing in common so they can hardly be considered a collection) but a grouping of photos that I wanted to share.
This is my pretty little flower bed...well this is how it looked back in March. The flowers have since all wilted and died -- as has the beautiful winter grass. We are still waiting for the summer grass to perk up. But we were very proud of this garden because it was the first time we had EVER planted flowers...ever...in our lives. And we were just amazed they lived and bloomed.
This is the day after my laser eye surgery. We were up in Phoenix for the procedure and went to a park with a ride around train. The kids had a blast. Groovy, surgery shades, huh?
This one needs no caption except to note that this is one of the few moments of bliss when Colby and Sadie actually play together instead of torturing each other.

The girls at our family campout. It is always surprising how little it takes to make the kids really happy -- some dirt, sticks, trees and camping chairs.
Renae's Kindergarten teacher entered one of Renae's drawings in a city-wide art contest and her picture was one of the winners. It was on display at a special Arts & Craft Day at the park in April.
3 comments:
I love when my two little ones are getting along, it is not often so we have to cherish those moments.
good thing we have cameras, otherwise we might never believe that the kids ever did such cute stuff.
Fun pictures. I couldn't believe Mason's rash, that does look really scary. How did the kids at school react, I guess I will call you and get the answers. We need to go on a family campout soon.
Post a Comment