Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Utah trip



Here is a slide show of our Utah/Bear Lake trip. We traveled for 4 days (2 up and 2 back) and spent 1 day in Provo, 1 day in Logan and 4 days at Bear Lake. We had a lovely time and amazingly no one got sun burned. I got a lovely fever blister as a souvenir, but that's fine. The kids were excellent travelers and we had a wonderful time visiting family and friends.

8 comments:

jess said...

that looks like such a great time! I'm googling Bear Lake right now to see if we can make it there someday.

Wendy said...

It looks like you had so much fun....I'm glad your kids were good for you in the car for that long. I get stressed about driving to Bicknell...a four hour drive with the kids. You are a braver woman than me!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. That's amazing that your kids were good in the car. I hate being in the car with the kids for extended periods of time. They get bored and grumpy and really start to wear on my nerves.

Day Family Blog said...

Actually I am amazed that you guys did so well on the trip. i mean I heard no horror stories of screaming children. Well I'll call you this week sometime.

Heather C. said...

We are cheaters of course and they watched A LOT of movies in the car & that helps. But we did do some Books on Tape (Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing) and forced them to look at scenery too. The most entertaining thing we found -- an old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle DVD -- the ones from when WE were kids. They wanted to watch that over and over!

Kristen said...

I'm jealous-I love the lakes! I remember my brother was 15 at L. Powell and got busted by the rangers for "driving" without a liscense on the jet ski. Yeah, so watch out with Colby "driving".

Erin said...

That is a really fun slide show Heather. I would really like to take the kids to Bear Lake one of these days. It really looks like a fun place!

Oh, and there is one picture of Sadie bending down at the beach that I just love!

jenny said...

eric's trailer is great! matt was telling me about that. fun pix.