Friday, August 8, 2008

Coming up for AIR

I feel like I have been underwater for the last few days as I lived and breathed "Breaking Dawn" -- the latest in the Twilight series. Since many of you may not have finished, I won't comment. But I am glad I am done so I can see my family again :)

I will be happy to comment about it and discuss it with whoever has finished it. Just email me or check out my review (I will post it soon) on Goodreads.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I haven't read it yet, but will soon! what is your good reads name so I can add you?

Heather C. said...

My goodreads name is just Heather (I'm sure there are a million of them.) I guess we need email addresses to invite each other??

Brian and Janette said...

I read it, but it wasn't my favorite book of the series. I felt like the series were good and entertaining, but I didn't get all caught up in the hysteria that some women did. I like Stephenie Meyer, but sometimes I do feel that her writing style is still a little amateur. I don't like being able to see where the story is going...I'd rather think that I know, make some guesses and still be surprised...like with Harry Potter. Anyway, good book overall, entertaining, and I'd recommend it but it doesn't qualify for "the best book ever!"

Kristen said...

Thanks for not spoiling it for me! I will read it-but I have to set aside like 3 days to just blow through it. School starts on Monday-maybe that'll be a good time!

Wendy said...

my email is wwbmom03@comcast.net my good reads profile is just under wendy as well. try my email!!!