So the other day I was at Music Makers (a fun, neighborhood music class) with Colby. After we finish the class, the kids play with toys while the moms visit (that is everyone's favorite part). Well the kids were off playing: Colby was the prince and the girls were all princesses. Somehow things evolved and Colby ended up kissing one of the girls. I know it's innocent, he's 3, but still! So I told him the rule: "We only kiss people in our family." He stopped, looked thoughtful and then said, "I want a new family. I want to be in her family."
I couldn't help it, I busted up laughing. That was some pretty quick thinking.
6 comments:
So he really likes this girl, huh? That is too funny. I haven't thought up a kissing rule yet cuz Camille loves to give all of her friends kisses goodbye. How come our minds work slower and slower with age?
That is so funny, watch out when he's a teenager!
that is awesome! He knows just what he wants!
He's already playin "The Game" What a cutie pie! Maybe you could adopt here so the kissin is legal.....
That is so cute. I can just picture the look on his face!
that is too funny? do i know the girl? :)
Post a Comment