Saturday, May 16, 2009

Whirlwind

I keep thinking I need to make a post (it has been almost a month) but then I have nothing definite to post about. Our life is SO up in the air right now.

We are still waiting to hear back from a promising interview here in Tucson...but in the meantime we are pursuing plans to enroll in BYU-Idaho and move to Rexburg so Eric can finish his education. Nothing is final -- we still haven't been admitted, nor do we have a job, or a place to live (or someone to live in OUR house). But it is a plan that we are seriously discussing. Sounds crazy....I know!!!

We are heading up to Rexburg next week to "check things out" and try to come to a decision. The idea is both frightening and exhilarating to me. We'll keep you posted :)

4 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Well, we are excited for you either way! Of course, we'd love if you could stick around but the idea of Idaho and an education sound awesome too. We just love you guys and wish you all the best!

Andrea said...

Sounds like lots of life changes - definitely a whirlwind. But I think it's safe to say that at least putting time into more education is a safe bet, even if it means leaving Tucson for a little while. I'm confident that you'll get through the whirlwind, you and Eric are smart, capable, and resourceful people. Good luck.

Day Family Blog said...

Just think that one day you will look back at this craziness and maybe even miss it, maybe not :)

Rochelle Brunson said...

good luck with everything. i'm sure it will all work out for the best. I love the dino cake, by-the-way! Nice Work!!!