I can't believe we woke up this morning to a couple inches of SNOW!!
This is the view of our street...
This is the view from my kitchen window...The kids thought they had died and gone to heaven. This is their first REAL snow experience.
.
Sadie was really afraid of the snow at first. But even she was won over by the fluffy white stuff.
It didn't take the kids long to discover all the fun things you could do in the snow: Snow ball fights behind "forts", building a snowman, and even sledding on a hand-me-down body board.

It didn't take the kids long to discover all the fun things you could do in the snow: Snow ball fights behind "forts", building a snowman, and even sledding on a hand-me-down body board.

A week ago today it was over 80 degrees. Now this. Wow!

10 comments:
Wow, sounds like some wild Rexburg weather! I hope your winter isn't to harsh!
Snow already, I don't think I'd be quite so happy!
P.s. I love your new header picture with you all jumping. So cool!
Oh how fun! I can't wait for Tanner to see the snow in Utah this year. I bet your kids are in heaven. We woke up to wind this morning and were super excited that we had something different than just plain sunshine. Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you!
PS I looove your face in your new family pic :)
I am glad it is me and not you. We will see how long the kids love the snow for.
Cute, new family pic! And bbbrrrr is all I have to say!
I love it when kids are so thrilled about the snow, growing up I remember always being so excited for new fresh snow... hopefully your kids will love it all winter. I love your new family picture, It's adorable!
How exciting for the kids! Your family pic is so original.
P.S. Better change your Fall background to winter.
I can't believe your kids managed to do so much in such a thin layer of snow. Wait till they see what they can do in foot of snow! Still it is impressive how early you got it there. Our first snow usually comes in early November.
Post a Comment