Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things that make me Happy

Looking out my kitchen window while I'm doing dishes and seeing a snow-covered front lawn.

Mint M&M's -- my favorite holiday candy!!! Yummy.

Being "DONE" with my Christmas shopping. Of course I need to clarify that...I still have some group gifts and crafts to finish for extended family but all my shopping (in stores & online) for my kids, hubby, and myself (yes, I buy my own gifts) is DONE. I feel such a weight off my shoulders.

12 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

WOW! You're on top of it! That would make a woman feel happy.

J Cromar said...

That is amazing!! maybe you can pass on what gifts you got for everyone and we can just copy, that would be so easy!

Rachael said...

You are such a nerd! About the Christmas shopping I mean.

jenichild said...

That's awesome! So do you want to work on mine now? Just kidding, but that's the best. Now you can just enjoy the season.

Beth said...

There's nothing better than being done with Christmas gifts before Thanksgiving. Way to go! But, wait a second, you buy your own gifts?? I don't think that's such a bad idea... you'll always get what you want!

jenny said...

go heather! you are so on top of it!! :)

Rochelle Brunson said...

wow! I haven't even started yet.

Trisha said...

You go girl! That is usually me, but not this year. Having a new baby has thrown me a bit behind...but Im getting close. But enjoy a much more relazing holiday season having it DONE! and p.s. mint m&ms are delish!!

. said...

Yeah for getting things done! I've bought my Mint M&M's and I am struggling with whether to open them now or save them for Dec. Aghhh! Temptation!

Abby Gail said...

Sorry....Carpets is me! I must have been logged into my work account :)

Wendy said...

Mint M&M's sound lovely right about now!

Green Family Blog said...

Your family picture is so cute!