In Arizona, if you leave an item in your car what happens?? It melts. I don't care what time of year it is, if you leave something frozen or perishable in your car it will spoil or melt.
In Idaho, if you leave something in your car...say a 2 liter of soda that rolled under the seat and you didn't see it....it will freeze solid. Hard as a rock. It is crazy. My brother even pointed out to me that you can use your car as an extra freezer if you run out of space. Nice.
7 comments:
But the good news is, once it defrosts it will still have fizz and just be really cold!
Good thing it didn't explode, I know the cans of soda do that.
I use my garage as a fridge this time of year, for oranges, grapefruit and things like that. Weird how the climates are sooo different and only a state or two away.
That's really funny. :)
I having cold water bottles and use our garage for that. I would not want it frozen though.
SO true. I remember in Utah, when my mom would have big gatherings in the winter she would just put food that didnt fit in the refrigerator in the garage. Ya, that wouldnt work too hot here in AZ!
Sounds like you are missing our warm Az winters! Are you coming back for the holidays? I have a card to send to you, so e-mail me your address-aubreysattic@hotmail.com
Post a Comment