Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love to see the temple

We live very near the temple in Rexburg. Whenever we pass it (especially at night when it is all lit up and "glowing") Sadie calls out, "I can see the temple" and we usually break into a chorus of "I love to see the temple." Well tonight on our way home we were ooohhhing and ahhhing over the temple when Colby breaks in with, "I never want to get married!" I asked, "Why?" He answered, "Because of all the kissing! Yuck!"

5 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

HILARIOUS!! Hope he decides to get married some day! Tonight we were just saying that Camille will never be allowed to have a boyfriend because she loves kissing too much. Can't wait to see you this weekend! We didn't talk again this week, what is going on? :)

Wendy said...

Give it a few years and I'm sure he'll change his mind.

Grannie said...

I'm sure Wendy is right...he'll change his mind. Just hope it doesn't happen until after his mission!!!Right!

Abby Gail said...

Your kids are so funny! I need to be better at writing things down that Abby says. :)

Linda Cameron said...

Your comments are so Sadie and so Colby. I love their individual personalities and miss them, too.