It was a trip to celebrate our 'ole friend's 35th Birthday. He was one of our close friends from high school. We got together with another friend from high school and her family. It was SO much fun. We stayed up chatting, laughing, reminiscing, sharing stories about our current lives, and laughing some more until the wee hours of the morning (something I NEVER do!) It was a blast and we hope to make it an annual event. And I hope that more of our high school friends can make it next time.
We stayed in this amazing home that our friends own. It had rooms for all of us and lots of room for the kids to all play. It was too cold to go to the lake, but we were never bored. At the beginning of the weekend, the kids barely knew each other, but by the end of the weekend they were all best friends!
The Boys
The Girls
4 comments:
who is that? brian morris??!! i figure i must know this person if it is someone from HS. looks like a fun time. i can't wait to stay up all night chatting and laughing, too!!
We do a bear lake trip with our friends from high school every year too. We love it and look forward to it all year! Next one is in July, can't wait.
Sounds like a blast! Maybe if I get an invite, next year I'll join you!
I bet your boys were in heaven since it seems like (at least on our side of the family) they never have someone their age to play with. Lots of fun!
Post a Comment