Colby's 5th Birthday
-- it was a low key Family Party
Legos -- of course
I know it is nothing compared to Sadie's ecstasy but he sure looks like a happy kid!
One of my specialty Mega Cupcakes!
Mason's Birthday was 4 days later.
I can't believe I have a TEN year old!!
I love when they pick giant cookies or pie for birthdays....
I'm not a cake lover, personally.
A family party on Sunday with cousins!
Mason had a "friend party" this year. We took a group of his friends to the Skate Park.
Mason getting set to take on the hills on his bike.
Even Colby got into the action. He is a little evel knievel on his bike!
Mason and his friends outside of our house. They had a blast.
6 comments:
Wow! When we first met, Colby was just about to be born. Can it really be? Such cute kiddos!
i LOVE the new family picture
I can hardly believe that Colby isn't on training wheels when Camille still won't ride alone with them. But then again she has always been very cautious. I can't believe you have been a mom for 10 years either. I still remember coming home from my mission when he was only like 18 months old and we would go on walks and he would tell me all the numbers on the mail boxes, smart cookie even then.
Happy Birthday little guys!
Your cupcake and cookie are so original. I need to think more outside the box. Where did you get he big cupcake pan and how long do you have to cook those for?
oh man, 10 years! i remember holding mason as a newborn on your couch. i was not a mom yet and i had so much time to just come over and hang out with you and baby mason. 10 YEARS!!!! wow.
Post a Comment