Today is my sweetheart Eric's birthday. I think this is where I am supposed to start gushing and tell you all how much I love him and how he is so amazing and the best husband and father ever! (And share all the things that make him so perfect and make you all feel jealous that your husband isn't as wonderful as mine). While I could do that -- he is wonderful and amazing -- I just feel awkward doing so in a semi-public forum. Those kinds of posts always make me really uncomfortable for some reason -- maybe just because I'm not good at expressing my feelings -- I think its hereditary (thanks Dad!). Am I the only one that feels this way about those gushy posts?
Anyway..... Eric has had a great weekend-long celebration. He got an RC car kit yesterday and he and the kids worked for hours and hours on it yesterday. I'm not sure who enjoys it the most?
My Boys -- all smiles
Happy Birthday Eric! We are lucky to have you in our family... and all that other mushy stuff.
3 comments:
You aren't weird, I don't like getting gushy either. I have a hard enough time getting gushy to his face.
Happy Birthday!! He and Taylor share the day! I am with you about getting mushy. I'll save that for a personal card.
Happy Birthday Bro...U know after all these years I still get confused as to whether your Birthday is the day before or after Valentines Day! I'm always wrong!
Post a Comment