I haven't blogged in awhile. But I've had a few things floating around that weren't quite "blog worthy" but together they may add up to something. Or not.
I have a book mark with a picture of the Mona Lisa on it. Sadie came up and asked me, "Is that Heavenly Father's wife?" I guess she has seen that picture before and it does look similar to religious paintings of Jesus from that era. I just thought that was a funny conjecture.
This morning as I was sweating away riding my exercise bike (the only form of exercise I do when there is 3 feet of snow on the ground!) I noticed that Sadie was doing quite the work-out herself. While watching Dora she was running back and forth across the room whenever Dora ran. She was doing energectic dance moves whenever a song was on (which is often). She was almost constantly in motion. Now if we could all watch TV that way it wouldn't be such a bad way to spend time!
Well....I'm drawing a blank. I know I had more funny anecdotes but I've got nothing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment