First up Mason's room. I took these pictures because I wanted to document for Mason what his room looked like...I don't think he really SEES what it looks like in the same way that everyone else sees it. I took these pictures after Mason told me that he had cleaned his room. Yep, this is his version of a CLEAN room. Granted, I have see it get cleaner than this with a little extra time and effort...but he is not neat by nature and I guess I don't push it very hard.
Gotta love the drawers too stuffed to shut
Love their matching outfits. Red & white for Madison!!!
And last but not least, is Colby getting a haircut. Colby has had a lot of haircuts in his life...but always just a trim with scissors on top and a buzz around the sides. He likes his hair long, and so do I. But Colby had decided to have a "buzz" for the first time. It was his decision...but he still hates getting hair cuts and was very grumpy about the whole thing. Mason mentioned that he looked like he was going to prison and needed a mug shot...so he made up this number card for him to hold in his pictures. We were busting up laughing!!! Silly boys.
And no, his hair didn't end up spikey...he hates that.
He always likes his hair laying flat. And sadly, I didn't get any "after" shots.






1 comment:
My boys clean their room in a very similar way to Mason. I try to cut them some slack because they are young, but it annoys me.
Post a Comment