I guess it had to happen...fall had to turn to winter eventually. We had a lovely, mild fall for the most part, with some unseasonably warm days. We still haven't had any big snow storms but we have seen flakes a few times and once it even stuck on the ground...for a few days. But now everything is just brown and dead. It is at this point when everything is ugly and it is bitter cold (hasn't even gotten up to the freezing point today -- it is 31 degrees at 2:30pm) that I am ready for snow. It might as well be beautiful and white if it is going to feel like this.
Anyway, I digress...before I leave fall behind, I wanted to share a few more Fall Pictures.
Jumping in the Leaves
Homemade Donuts at Aunt Debbie's House
Thank you Debbie for this wonderful Fall Tradition!!! Yummy!
Pumpkin Pancakes...with Eric's Homemade Butter Syrup.
They got eaten up too fast to take a picture afterward. Tee!hee!
And this picture got missed at Halloween time
(it was on my phone)
Sadie and her BFF - Charlotte
both dressed as cats
1 comment:
The donuts look yummy but I hate frying. Do you have a recipe you could share for the pumpkin pancakes and butter syrup?
Post a Comment