Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mason turns 14!!!! No way!

My big baby is 14!!! I honestly can't believe that. I remember very clearly my 14th birthday...wasn't it just a few years ago? How can I have a child this old? Well I do. And I am so proud of Mason. He is growing up to be a wonderful young man. He is responsible, thoughtful, and fun-loving. He is a great oldest child and we are so thankful to have him in our family.

 Mason is in the "don't take any pictures of me stage" ... so my pictures of him are bit forced


 Mason's birthday fell during our annual Bear Lake excursion with our dear friends. 
It was fun to have a whole group of people there to celebrate with us.

 When we got home from Bear Lake Mason opened his gift -- a gaming banana chair 
(it comes with speakers and ports to plug in all your stuff)

He is one happy boy!!!

No comments: