Monday, May 19, 2014

Other STUFF we've been up to

This is the conglomeration post that covers other things that aren't big enough to be their own post (in my opinion).

First up is Sadie's 1st grade play. It was called Commotion in the Ocean. It was cute -- as all 1st grade plays are.



Then we had Sadie's Daisy Award Ceremony (kind of like a Pack Meeting for Cub Scouts), although way less formal. We have a "thing" in our family where we all attend all of each others events. So we were all there to see Sadie get her patches.


Colby and Renae had their final piano recital
This picture isn't actually of their recital...(I forgot to break out the camera) 
-- but it is a picture of Colby & Renae playing together on the piano. A very rare sight.


Next up -- the all important Crazy Hair Day

Before and After of Colby's hair -- I had never had one of my boys want to do anything for Crazy Hair Day. But Colby was a good sport and enjoyed it.

Sadie hamming it up for the camera.



Mason's Jazz Band played at a Chili Cook off for the band families and friends. It was fun to not only get to hear him, but to get to see it up close -- instead of in a big auditorium. Mason is the trumpet player on the back row, in the center. He really enjoys playing and has maintained his status as1st chair all year.
(hope the link works....I'm not very experienced with putting videos on YouTube or my blog)
FYI it is only about 30 seconds long

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow, I think the jazz band sounds really good! Especially for such a small and young group. Who knew we'd turn out such musical kids huh? I still want to have a family music recital when we are together. Maybe Monday night?