Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Colbinator turns 9

Colby celebrated his 9th birthday last month. I can't believe that Colby is now the same age that Mason was when we moved to Idaho.Where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday Colby was tearing around the house like a whirlwind, singing at the top of his lungs, teasing his sisters to death, and making messes wherever he went. Wait...that was yesterday! I guess some things never change :) But Colby really has grown up a lot in the past couple years. He is my go-to-helper. I can always depend on him when I need a little assistance or company. He is a conscientious student, a sensitive boy,  and a loyal friend. We are lucky to have him in our family.

 Colby's bday breakfast -- pancakes with peanut butter, jelly, and syrup. Yum?


 Colby had been asking and asking for his own bible. So here is his own copy of the Holy Bible with his name engraved on the front. He was so excited to finally have his own set of scriptures.


 He was also super excited for his new Lego set...he is still crazy about Legos.


 Colby didn't want a cake this year...he wanted an ice cream pie with Whoppers on top. 
We aim to please.


I thought this was a cool picture of Colby blowing out his candles. 
Love you son!!!

No comments: