Monday, May 7, 2007

Big Sister


I wanted to add this picture of Renae because I felt bad that there hadn't been any of her included in the last post. And she really is becoming SUCH a big help to me with Sadie. Not that I let her carry Sadie around as this picture suggests (this was just a pose) but she is fantastic at entertaining Sadie for long periods of time -- and since Sadie demands constant entertainment by actual people (toys, mobiles, and activity gyms don't work for her much) it is great to have a willing performer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties. I wish I could figure out how to get my pictures even off my digital camera and onto the computer! I need some hard copies of these cute grandkids....so I can prove I have grandkids!
Mom, Grannie

Erin said...

Cute picture. I seriously love how Sadie's face is all squashed up like that.