Monday, May 21, 2007

What's New?

Renae's Preschool Graduation. Silly that they even make such a big deal about it, but it was a cute ceremony with songs and certificates. This is her teacher Miss Louise or as both Mason & Renae used to call her "Mister Wheeze" -- she was also Mason's teacher when he was 3 & 4. Lovely British woman, reminds me of Super Nanny.

Colby at the Father's & Son's Campout. Eric said that Colby just loved to sit and play in the dirt. Good thing women aren't invited on these things, I would have had a fit.


Sadie in her bath. She finally had to move out of the kitchen sink and into the bathroom because she was splashing my entire kitchen too much. She just had her 4 month appt and she weighs 17 lbs. BIG, but average for my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you excited to have two in school soon? I am very nervous about it. It is hard to let them go. Even though I will really enjoy only having two at home.

That is cool that Eric took Colby. I tried to talk Josh into taking Isaac, but for some reason he didn't want to take a 2 year old camping. But since Eric was already taking Mason he might as well take Colby too. Colby must enjoy hanging out with his daddy and getting dirty.

Sadie is so cute. I can't wait until babies can sit up in one of those little seats and take a bath.

Day Family Blog said...

So Eric survived having Colby at the Father's and sons, that is great. Was there any funny stories to tell, for Eric's sake I hope not, but I always enjoy telling Brad your funny kid stories. It looks like you are getting better at putting pictures into your blog. Man babies sure grow up quickly don't they. Sadie is so cute and doesn't look like a newborn, because she's not, but I just can't believe how small Madelyn still is.