Friday, May 18, 2007

"O" is for On the phone!!!

Mason was writing a mother's day poem at school and they were taking the letters of MOTHER and having them stand for different things. And two of them cut me to the core: O was for "On the phone" and R was for "Riting on the computer." Just lovely. It would be funny I guess, if it wasn't a sad commentary on my life and parenting skills. But you all know...I enjoy talking on the phone and being on the computer....I guess I just need to make sure they see what else I enjoy doing -- being with them!!!!

2 comments:

jess said...

under my "favorite activities" on my mothers day card, the kids wrote: cleaning their rooms and doing the dishes. I also work on the computer. I guess I'm with you on staring at this screen too much!

Day Family Blog said...

Well for my sake I am glad that you talk on the phone a lot. I enjoy our relationship.