This is the birthday cake I made. It was supposed to be gifts stacked on top of each other. I turned it into blocks to try to hide my errors...but mostly it was just pathetic. A leaning tower at best. Oh well. Can I have points for effort?
This was actually taken in the nursing mothers room at church. I was in there by myself...I found the camera in my diaper bag for some reason...and decided to have a photo shoot. This is one of my favorites.
There is a funny story behind the Colby picture. He came to me like this and said, "Bye Mom. I wuv you. I go bus." He was acting like Mason and was heading off to the bus stop. But the funniest part was that he was sincere. He really thought he could just head out the door and go get on the bus and go to school. Cutie.
This picture of Sadie has no story. But does it really need one? I will label it: Cute as a bug in a rug.

This is Sadie in her new "Bumbo." I heard people go on and on about these new "baby-sitters" that help babies 3 months and up sit up unassisted. And even though we swore that the 4th baby was getting NO new baby equipment...well here it is. She loves it and it is oh-so-cute to see her in it.


5 comments:
How much do those bumbo things cost. The only other person I know that has one is Cher, but I know that she loves it. I think they are cute. Maybe I will just buy yours from you. Those sure were cute pictures. 3 months sure does a lot for a baby.
what adorable pics! I'm very impressed with the cake, don't shortchange yourself!!
How fun! Janelle, I'll bet Heather won't give her bumbo up until the limit of 14 months!
Unless she gets too fat for it sooner...which may happen. Her little chubby legs already look a bit squeezed in :)
Way fun Heather. I love the story about Colby! And, I really like the cake you made! I think it looks great!
Keep up with being the "camera happy" mom. That way we get to see more pictures of the kids! :)
Post a Comment