Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby turns TWO

How time flies. This was Sadie two years ago.
"It seems like only yesterday..."
well not really, actually it seems like she has been a "big girl" for a long time now.
I can hardly remember those "baby days" anymore.
This was Sadie at one years old (which is incidentally the last time she had professional photos taken.) Bad mommy.
With your first child you are in the studio taking pictures every other month it seems.
But time just slips away with the 4th one. But I have plenty of digital photos...all stored on the computer...
none printed out.
But wait, this isn't supposed to be about me and my failings as the historian of my child's life.
This is Sadie now. Yep, she finally has hair to speak of!
I love this ensemble.
Shoes borrowed from big sis. Renae,
lunch box (which she calls a purse) taken from big bro. Colby
and pants...optional.
Happy Birthday Sadie. You light up all of our lives!!


7 comments:

Nomi said...

Awww...I remember when you got those pics at JCP. What a cutie. Happy Birthday Sadie! (belated) BTW, Jacob has the same lunch box and his little sis totes it around all the time, too. ;)

Beth said...

Wow, time does fly. Devin and I were remembering two years ago (our wedding) and how COLD it was! Speaking of weather (your next post) what has happened?!

Day Family Blog said...

I only get the kids taken once a year after they turn 1, I mean after that the changes slow down enough. Anyway I can't believe you will never have a baby again...am I making you sad, or just glad ;)

Miranda said...

I miss Sadie! Happy Birthday Sadie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have not checked your blog for awhile. Does it send a notice to my email when you post on the blog? Do you want to go get 2 yr. pics for Sadie? I can come and help, or watch the other kids. I love Sadie's outfit. I am so lucky to be here to see your kids grow. I love Sadie's "Freaky" comments.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
spenny said...

Your Kids are all getting so Big! We miss you guys...it was really nice to have family close enough to do some kind of get together every month or two. I have no problem with you complaining about 80 in January...it is wrong. We hope all is well with you guys.