Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Highlights

CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS

Okay, so I'll come clean -- I just took this picture last night, but these ARE the P.J.'s they opened on Christmas Eve...I just didn't get around to taking a picture of them amid all the flurry of holiday excitement. I would have to say that sadly, I didn't take many pictures at all. Eric's older sister is a MASTER photographer and we kind of leave it up to her to snap all the shots. She took THOUSANDS of pictures over the holidays, so the events were well documented...just not by me. And someday I'll get my hands on those photos :)

We had a lovely Christmas. I would best describe it as a 4-ring circus. Lots of action, focusing in two main arenas (Grandma Linda's house & Grannie's house) -- with some side action at Rusty Grandpa's house and my own house. I had 2 siblings in town with their children (plus my parents who are always here) and Eric had 5 siblings in town with all their kids (plus his mom, grandpa & aunt). It was a non-stop party!! We hopped back and forth between the venues and had a jolly good time with cousins, game playing, eating, chatting, shopping, eating, picture taking, oh & did I mention eating. Good Eats! We were so glad we got to spend so much time with family even if we did run our selves into exhaustion by the end of the week.

Presents at Grandma Linda's house on Christmas morning.

Presents at Grannie & Pop's house later that same morning. It isn't what it looks like, it is actually the biggest bottle of Brute cologne that I have ever seen. A lifetime supply, I guess!


Sadie & her cousin Tessia playing with their new Princess collections.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Beth said...

That's great that the picture was taken recently! Haha. Oh well. I didn't take any pictures either because we relied on Erin too. Christmas was so much fun.

Wendy said...

The jammies pic is super cute, who cares when you took it....within two weeks is close enough! :)

Jessica Reid said...

Cute kiddos. Olivia has the same princesses. Hours of fun.

Kristen said...

Merry Belated Christmas!

Day Family Blog said...

Where did you get those princess collections? Of course Camille saw the picture and wondered why she didn't have those princesses. I guess we are glad that we weren't there to add to the madness. We will be coming in March!

Heather C. said...

The princesses are from Target. They are awesome -- perfect size to hold in your hand, not breakable in ANY way and they come with NO accessories to lose! I love them. The set of princesses (there are probably 8 in there) are less than $10 I believe. A perfect Bday gift for your little Princess!