Every year the kids' Elementary School puts on a Daddy-Daughter Dance. This year's theme was a luau. They had a lovely time dancing the night away. Eric was a good sport and even wore one of Renae's shell necklaces. For those of you that know Eric well, you'll know that shows true love for his daughter.

I had to add this second picture in just in case you were thinking that Renae had a tremendous growth spurt and is up to Eric's shoulder. She was standing on a
RubberMade bin :) I also like it because her hair is doing something crazy which is typical Renae.

February brings the Mother-Son Dance -- which this year has been turned into the Mother-Son Sports Night. So look forward to details about that! If you know ME well, you could be chuckling just picturing it. I am not too athletically inclined, at least not for the past 15 years. But we'll have fun, I'm sure.
6 comments:
That's so cute. I love her skirt! And Eric looks beautiful as well in his shell necklace :). I hope he had fun with his monster trucks. I bet it's nice to have him home.
I love these pictures. I was like what the heck Renae is so tall.
What a cute idea. Glad that Eric was such a good sport. It is funny cuz I looked at Renae and thought wow she is tall, but it didn't seem unnaturally tall until I saw the last picture and I laughed. I will call you tomorrow to see how naptime is going :)
I was just brousing around your blogs and looking at my grandchildren. It hit me how lucky/blessed we are to have this technology. What a wonderful way to be kept up to date and see the kids growing. I go back and play the videos and read the comments over and over again. I wish Rachael could get enthused about it too. I miss those girlies also!
I miss the cute father daughter dances and mother son- it is something special. Tucson is a special place- I miss you and your family!
It's so fun to see my son taking his daughter to a daddy-daughter dance. My dad took me to one when I was a little bit older. They are lasting memories.
Post a Comment