Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Y-B-L-O-C

Colby wrote his name for the first time to day. First are always so precious. I just had to share. First of all it was written backwards YBLOC. But secondly each letter was so uniquely done.

Y - looked like a three pronged pitchfork
B - looked like the greek "theta" symbol...a circle with a line across the diameter
L - just written backwards
O - a bit wiggly but otherwise perfect
C - backwards

Luckily he still has a year and a half until kindergarten.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Save it, I want to see it! He is so cute! I remember when Rachael used to write her name backwards at first. I panicked and thought she was dyslexic! Turned out she was just gifted! Yeah, Colby!

Beth said...

Yeah for Colby! That's so funny! It sounds like he was looking in a mirror while writing it!

Rochelle Brunson said...

Corbin did that at first two, but a few weeks later he had it down perfectly.

Jessica Reid said...

So funny. Olivia has just mastered her name as well. For a while she would get all the letters, just not in the right spot. Like Ovliia.

Wendy said...

What a cute kid....it is so fun when they want to start trying!!!

Day Family Blog said...

Hey so did you change your blog back by yourself, cuz I thought I did a valentine's one for you? Maybe I didn't. Anyway you should definitely save the paper for his enjoyment when he is older.