I agree that it wouldn't be fun having to move in all that heat and rain. We moved from Salt Lake at the hottest part of july and it was a nightmare (and I know those temps don't even compare to Tucson).
On a happier note, the highest temperature we've seen here in Rexburg this summer is 84 degrees. At least you have something to look forward to, right?
Oh you poor thing...i feel so horrible that we didnt know about "moving night". but you did a great job and even got it all done with time to spare. We will miss you here in A.Z. come back to visit soon.
I loved your tour pictures. I hadn't seen them before. It all looks so green compared to Tucson right now. I think that Renae is a dog lover at heart. She seems to have a calming effect on Kenny's dogs and Honey. Love ya
8 comments:
So how did it turn out? Did the rain stop? Are you at Mom's... oops I forgot to call you. Maybe tomorrow.
I agree that it wouldn't be fun having to move in all that heat and rain. We moved from Salt Lake at the hottest part of july and it was a nightmare (and I know those temps don't even compare to Tucson).
On a happier note, the highest temperature we've seen here in Rexburg this summer is 84 degrees. At least you have something to look forward to, right?
Sorry about the yucky weather!!! Come next January you may be wishing for the arizona heat :0)
I have moved in the pouring rain, but not the heat! Ouch! Just think cool weather awaits! :) Look forward to seeing you!
Sorry Carpets is me...apparently I was still logged into the work account. :)
Oh you poor thing...i feel so horrible that we didnt know about "moving night". but you did a great job and even got it all done with time to spare. We will miss you here in A.Z. come back to visit soon.
I loved your tour pictures. I hadn't seen them before. It all looks so green compared to Tucson right now. I think that Renae is a dog lover at heart. She seems to have a calming effect on Kenny's dogs and Honey. Love ya
I got a good laugh out of that one Heather! You poor thing! ;)
Post a Comment