Friday, July 3, 2009

SOLD!

We sold our Entertainment Center! Yipee! Who knew that selling an Entertainment Center was harder than selling a home?? There is just not a big market these days for a ginormous entertainment center that only holds a 27" TV. They were very popular 10 years ago, but not today.

We have now sold all the "items" we were intending to: washer/dryer, trampoline, entertainment center & a whole lot of junk at a garage sale. Now there is nothing left to do but pack, pack, pack. Oh...and clean, clean, clean :)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on getting everything sold...it sounds like everything is falling into place!!

Day Family Blog said...

You sold your tramp? Why, I wanted to come and jump on it :) The house is sold too, right? Can't wait to see you soon!

Cheryl said...

Congrats! That is wonderful, we can't wait to see you guys more!

Brian and Janette said...

Oh my goodness...I'm looking at the Rexburg temperatures and wishing I could go with you guys in a few weeks. I'm glad everything is falling into place for you!

Abby Gail said...

Good job! Have fun packing!