For those of you who are also living in a "Winter Wonderland" this may not seem amazing or beautiful to you...but to us (and other Arizonans) this is as foreign and new and exciting as living on the moon would be. These are just some glimpses of our home and yard after the latest snowfall on New Years Day.
The view from our front window. I love those trees.

A different angle, but also from our front window. The pine tree and the icicles struck me as particularly beautiful.

And you gotta love these red berries covered in snow. This tree has been striking in all seasons.
A different angle, but also from our front window. The pine tree and the icicles struck me as particularly beautiful.
And you gotta love these red berries covered in snow. This tree has been striking in all seasons.
5 comments:
Hey, I live in the same winter wonderland and I still loved these pictures! We went to I.F. on Saturday and I just couldn't get over how gorgeous it was seeing EVERYTHING covered in a layer of snow. SOOOO beautiful!
So pretty. Thanks for sharing.
beautiful! I'm glad the winter is enjoyable for you instead of dreadful.
isnt christmas beautiful with snow i love it and miss it...the extreme cold i could do with out
It IS beautiful!! It looks like Mars to me, you are right. I have seen tiny glimses of that, only on Mt. Lemmon. :)
Post a Comment