In Tucson cold tap water was refreshingly cool in winter (but you definitely need ice to drink it) and luke warm in summer (you need a bucket of ice to cool it).
In Rexburg cold tap water is bone chilling, painfully cold almost to the point where you can't stand it (the kids squeal as they wash their hands in it)!! And in summer it is crisp, cold and perfect.
Just an observation.
4 comments:
I remember having to be really careful in the summertime in Tucson not to scold my kids with the water it would be so hot for their baths. So are you kids liking it there or wishing they were back home? How's your new ward?? these are things I need to know :)
Too true. PS our Walmart's clearance was $5 or more and not $1 BUMMER!
haha...i know. What i would give to go to the tap and get a COLD refreshing glass of water without having to pack the cup full of ice and atill have it melt in minutes :)
Isn't it awesome that you can drink it? Utah/Idaho tap water is so delish. Maybe I'm just a water snob, but I'd rather go thirsty than drink the water here.
Post a Comment