First off is Sadie's Preschool Program -- it was actually long before Christmas
but I just found the pictures on the camera.
In case you can't find her she is the 4th from the left next to the girl in the polka dots.
Each of the kids got to sit on Santa's lap.
Does anyone else dread this moment?
I am always afraid they are going to ask Santa for something
that I can't afford or am not willing to buy and he will say YES.
It just scares me.
Now back to our Arizona trip:
We spent Christmas Eve at Eric's mom's house with his mom, Grandpa & aunt.
It was a lovely night! I just wish I had taken more pictures!
We had the Cameron traditional Mexican Food for dinner.
Renae was obsessed with Grandma's cats. She just loved them to death.
Unfortunately I am allergic to cats so there will be no kitties in her future.
Singing the Nativity song while holding up parts.
The kids loved the traditional Reindeer Hunt too!
Then we did Christmas Day at my parent's house.
All the kids in front of the tree with one of their favorite gifts.
Mason - utility knife
Mason - utility knife
Renae - watch
Colby - spy gear binoculars
Sadie - doggy that cries
This is the 3rd Christmas in these pajamas. I think it may be time to retire them.
But they still look new and the kids still claim they fit. That's debatable.
I took this on Sunday after church.
I've never had a picture with both my parents and the kids.
This will be a treasured photo.
1 comment:
what a fun trip, the weather sounds fabulous. Such a darling picture with yuor parents.
Post a Comment